本文是全系列中第14 / 32篇：英文原版图书汇总 持续更新
- 原版新书推荐 亚马逊本月畅销书：Carrie Soto Is Back
- 时尚英语学习杂志《Learn hot English 流行英语》2022-10
- 原版新书推荐 纽约时报10月畅销书榜：Dreamland by Nicholas Sparks
- 原版书推荐 五本让你更善于沟通的书籍 Unleash the Power of Storytelling
- 原版书推荐 Goodreads: Most Popular Books – August, 2022
- 原版书推荐 Goodreads: Most Popular Books – September, 2022
- 关于自由的书籍三册 逃避自由 escap from freedom by Erich Fromm
- 时尚英语学习杂志 Learn hot English -2022-12 pdf
- 原版书推荐 Goodreads: Most Popular Books – November, 2022
- 经济学人杂志2022最佳图书-The Economist’s best books of 2022
- 科学美国人 Scientific American 2023-01 PDF
- 原版书推荐 How to Be Interesting (In 10 Simple Steps) 等五册
- Goodreads: Most Popular Books – December, 2022
- 原版书推荐 Prince Harry – Spare 等四册
- 纽约客年度最佳图书之Suzuki–by Eri Hotta等三册
- 原版新书推荐 World’s Greatest National Parks – 4th Edition, 2023
- 高分原版书推荐 Brain Reboot: New Treatments for Healing Depression 等七册
- 原版新书推荐 纽约时报23年01月22日畅销书榜：WITHOUT A TRACE by Danielle Steel
- 英语原版书推荐 10 books that can help reduce your anxiety
- 原版新书推荐 亚马逊1月畅销书：Age of Vice by Deepti Kapoor
- 巴伦周刊/道琼斯商业与金融周报 Barron’s -2023-02-06 pdf
- 雅思图书五册 IELTS ACADEMIC & GENERAL TASK 2 HOW TO WRITE AT A BAND 9 LEVEL
- 优秀英文育儿书单 – 第1部分 （养育男孩，反溺爱，养育女孩）
- 原版新书推荐 共五册：On the Tip of My Tongue: The perfect word for every life moment
- 韦氏英语学习字典Merriam-Webster 韦小红小绿高阶学习者英语词典
- English for Writing Research Papers 英语论文初学者的必备手册
- 去情绪化管教 No-Drama Discipline – 丹尼尔•西格尔（Daniel J. Siegel）
- High Performance MySQL, 4th Edition高性能 MySQL 第四版
- 剑桥Grammar in Use精讲视频239集，最权威的语法一次掌握
Prince Harry – Spare
It was one of the most searing images of the twentieth century: two young boys, two princes, walking behind their mother’s coffin as the world watched in sorrow—and horror. As Princess Diana was laid to rest, billions wondered what Prince William and Prince Harry must be thinking and feeling—and how their lives would play out from that point on.
For Harry, this is that story at last.
Before losing his mother, twelve-year-old Prince Harry was known as the carefree one, the happy-go-lucky Spare to the more serious Heir. Grief changed everything. He struggled at school, struggled with anger, with loneliness—and, because he blamed the press for his mother’s death, he struggled to accept life in the spotlight.
Side Effects: How Left-Brain Right-Brain Differences Shape Everyday Behaviour by Lorin J. Elias Ph.D.
2022 | Education & Reference
Understanding how right-brain and left-brain differences influence our habits, thoughts, and actions.
Human behaviour is lopsided. When cradling a newborn child, most of us cradle the infant to the left. When posing for a portrait, we tend to put our left cheek forward. When kissing a lover, we usually tilt our head to the right. Why is our behaviour so lopsided and what does this teach us about our brains? How have humans instinctively used this information to make our images more attractive and impactful? Can knowing how left-brain right-brain differences shape our opinions, tendencies, and attitudes help us make better choices in art, architecture, advertising, or even athletics?
Side Effects delves into how lateral biases in our brains influence everyday behaviour and how being aware of these biases can be to our advantage.
Maisy Card – These Ghosts Are Family
– PEN/Hemingway Award For Debut Novel Finalist
– Shortlisted for the 2020 Center for Fiction First Novel Prize
Stanford Solomon’s shocking, thirty-year-old secret is about to change the lives of everyone around him. Stanford has done something no one could ever imagine. He is a man who faked his own death and stole the identity of his best friend. Stanford Solomon is actually Abel Paisley.
And now, nearing the end of his life, Stanford is about to meet his firstborn daughter, Irene Paisley, a home health aide who has unwittingly shown up for her first day of work to tend to the father she thought was dead.
Matthew Dicks – Someday Is Today
Are you good at dreaming about what you’re going to accomplish “someday” but not good at finding the time and getting started? How will you actually make that decision and do it? The answer is this book, which offers proven, practical, and simple ways to turn random minutes throughout your days into pockets of productivity, and dreams into accomplishments.
In addition to presenting his own winning strategies for getting from dreaming to doing, Matthew Dicks offers insights from a wide range of creative people — writers, editors, performers, artists, and even magicians — on how to augment inspiration with motivation. His actionable steps will help you:
– silence negative messages from family, friends, and teachers
– eliminate time-sucking activities (and people)
– be willing to make terrible things
– find supporters here, there, and everywhere
– cultivate optimism in the face of negativity and obstacles