GRE Prep and Business Vocabulary
Here are Two recommended books for English language learning, covering topics such as GRE Prep and Business English Vocabulary. These books can be helpful for those looking to improve their English skills
1. “princeton review GRE Prep 2023”
Techniques That Actually Work
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantageEverything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Extensive GRE math coverage featuring chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, Plugging In, Real-world Math, and morePractice Your Way to Perfection
• 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice examsPlus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you’ll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review’s popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
2. “ Business English Vocabulary Builder ”
Powerful Idioms, Sayings and Expressions to Make You Sound Smarter in Business! Paperback – May 7 2020
Do you want to be “ahead of the curve” in business vocabulary in time for your next big company meeting?
Want to “get the ball rolling” on improving your communication with employees, employers and possible clients that will work alongside you?
In the world of business and finance, proper communication is key to achieving success, expanding your frontiers and reaching your goals.
Whether you’re in for an important interview with an experienced recruiter, having a video conference with clients for a contract signing, or you’re selling to an audience, you’re going to want to dominate the idioms and expressions necessary for getting your points across.
And this is precisely where The Business English Vocabulary Builder steps in!
Providing you with an essential guide on business-related English vocabulary, this book will allow you to:
- Discover over 300 different business expressions and idioms, covering many different subjects for a wide variety of uses
- Learn the correct definition and usage of each expression, ensuring that you know exactly when you can say them out loud during a conversation
- Visualize examples of the sayings in common conversations, helping you understand their context
- Take advantage of important tips we provide you in the introduction and conclusion of the book, so that you can boost your learning and get a much better understanding of the English language.
You really can’t miss out on this opportunity to gain a better grasp of the language you’ll require to become a better and capable professional within the business world!
Grab a copy of this amazing Business English Vocabulary Builder and boost your professional vocabulary today!